Terms & Conditions
The term ‘John Austin VW & Audi specialists Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is New Burlington House, 1075 Finchley Road, Temple fortune, London NW11 0PU. Our company registration number is 7158895. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a John Austin VW & Audi specialists Ltd employee, representative or other members or visitors to the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.